Cornell Multipurpose Cooker



Retail price RM130+, but I got this at RM109 only, and the best part is I just paid RM34 only!

Want to know why? I got RM80 Seng Heng cash voucher, then since I'm plus one member, got discount another 30 ringgit. :) happy!

Pay only 34 ringgit for this awesome cooker, I won't complaint anymore! 

Hopefully, I can fully utilize it. First menu done, siakap stim. Next, en.hubby request for solok lada. Erkk, gottago, google for recepi! Haha





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 commentors :):

Post a Comment

July 05, 2013

Cornell Multipurpose Cooker



Retail price RM130+, but I got this at RM109 only, and the best part is I just paid RM34 only!

Want to know why? I got RM80 Seng Heng cash voucher, then since I'm plus one member, got discount another 30 ringgit. :) happy!

Pay only 34 ringgit for this awesome cooker, I won't complaint anymore! 

Hopefully, I can fully utilize it. First menu done, siakap stim. Next, en.hubby request for solok lada. Erkk, gottago, google for recepi! Haha





No comments:

Post a Comment